Yoga Teacher Training & Certification
at Everyday Bliss
Realize Your Potential
Financing options, including GI Bill®
Yoga – It’s what you love. Make it what you do.
Become a Yoga Teacher.
In today’s modern world, more and more people are turning to yoga as a natural alternative to improve their health and well-being. And as the popularity of yoga increases so does the demand for quality yoga teachers.
If you are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives, our yoga teacher training + certification could be exactly what you’re looking for. For over 20 years, we have provided the very best quality training for aspiring yoga teachers. Whether you’re looking for an ever-rewarding career or are a yoga teacher looking to brush up and hone your skills, we are here to support all of your needs.
We are a Registered School with Yoga Alliance and approved by the Wisconsin Educational Approval Board (WEAB).
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training + Certification
Traditional yoga asks three primary questions: Who am I? Why am I here? What is my life’s purpose? This is the central theme at the core of our yoga program and initiates the path to self-inquiry. Everyday Bliss is committed to supporting you on your journey to self-understanding and provides an experience that is truly transformational on all levels: physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Our program is steeped in classical yoga teachings to carefully preserve the authenticity of the tradition. There are no experience prerequisites for this yoga program and students of all levels are encouraged to apply.
Deepen your yoga practice or become a yoga teacher by immersing yourself in a journey of self-discovery, supported by a caring community of teachers and fellow students. Our esteemed faculty, led by internationally renowned yoga expert Pamela Bliss, fully prepares each student to safely and confidently teach yoga with skill and integrity, while celebrating his or her own individuality.
- Techniques, Training, and Practice consist of learning how to teach and practicing traditional yoga techniques including asana, pranayama, kriya, mantra, meditation, bandha, and mudra. This training will consist of 100 contact hours and include analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques and guided practice of the techniques themselves.
- Teaching Methodology includes principles of demonstration, observation, assisting, correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning, and business aspects of teaching yoga. This training will consist of 25 contact hours.
- Anatomy and Physiology includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.) It includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc.). This training will consist of 20 contact hours and 10 non-contact hours.
- Yoga Philosophy/Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers includes the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle, and ethics for yoga teachers. The philosophy portion of the training will include the reading and discussion of ancient yoga texts. Text commentaries are discussed in a group setting to distill the core yogic philosophies and their application to everyday life. Students are encouraged to explore their own connection to the teachings and examine the integration of yogic philosophy into their classes. This training will consist of 35 contact hours and 30 non-contact hours.
- Practicum includes practicing teaching yoga, receiving feedback, observing others’ teaching, and hearing/giving feedback. This training consists of 20 contact hours.
Upon completion of the program, students receive a Certificate of Completion and can apply for registration with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher at the 200-hour level (RYT 200).
Training and advancing yoga teachers year-round since 2006, Pamela Bliss is taking a sabbatical for her own personal study and practice. She will return from her annual trip to India in the spring after spending devoted time with her Master teacher.
Save Your Spot for Spring 2024 Yoga Teacher Training
Applying for yoga teacher training is easy. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get started.
- Schedule your info session by phone, Zoom or an in person tour (262) 781-8102
- Complete your Enrollment Form here: Enroll Now
The most valuable investment you can make is an investment in you. Your investment of $3,400 includes programming PLUS an unlimited yoga membership (a $352 value!) for the duration of the program.
Payment plans are available. All tuition must be paid prior to graduation. We also work with qualifying students who are eligible for the GI Bill®, VA benefits, DVR, and Workforce Development funding.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA).
YOUR Massage CAREER starts here
GI Bill® Education Benefits Accepted
Are you ready to bring the power of healing to others? Does the idea of doing what you love every day excite you? YOU have the power to make a difference in the world and we will teach you how.
Enroll in a program that is designed to facilitate personal empowerment and transformation on all levels: Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, & Spiritually. Now’s your chance to experience this for yourself. Life as a holistic entrepreneur is incredibly fulfilling. Get started on your path toward becoming your best you!
The MyCAA Scholarship program
The My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) Scholarship is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of financial assistance to eligible military spouses who are pursuing a license, certification or Associate’s degree in a portable career field and occupation.