Yoga Teacher Training & Certification
Empower | Transform | Realize Your Potential
Yoga – It’s what you love. Make it what you do.
Become a Yoga Teacher.
A wealth of opportunities await…
Enjoy a rewarding and satisfying career
In today’s modern world, more and more people are turning to yoga as a natural alternative to improve their health and well-being. And as the popularity of yoga increases so does the demand for quality yoga teachers.
If you are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives, our yoga teacher training + certification could be exactly what you’re looking for. For over 10 years, we have provided the very best quality training for aspiring yoga teachers. Whether you’re looking for an ever rewarding career or are a yoga teacher looking to brush up and hone your skills, we are here to support all of your needs.
We are a Registered School with Yoga Alliance and approved by the Wisconsin Educational Approval Board (WEAB).
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training + Certification
Yoga asks three primary questions: Who am I? Why am I here? What is my life’s purpose? This is the central theme at the core of our yoga program and initiates the path to self-inquiry. Everyday Bliss is committed to supporting you on your journey to self-understanding and provides an experience that is truly transformational on all levels: physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Our program is steeped in the classical yoga teachings to carefully preserve the authenticity of the traditional yoga practice. There are no experience prerequisites for this yoga program and students of all levels are encouraged to apply.
Deepen your yoga practice or become a yoga teacher by immersing yourself in a journey of self-discovery, supported by a caring community of teachers and fellow students. Our esteemed faculty, led by internationally renowned yoga expert Pamela Bliss, fully prepares each student to safely and confidently teach yoga with skill and integrity, while celebrating his or her own individuality.
- Techniques, Training and Practice consist of learning how to teach and practicing traditional yoga techniques including asana, pranayama, kriya, mantra, meditation, bandha, and mudra. This training will consist of 100 contact hours and include analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques and guided practice of the techniques themselves.
- Teaching Methodology includes principles of demonstration, observation, assisting, correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning, and business aspects of teaching yoga. This training will consist of 25 contact hours.
- Anatomy and Physiology includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.) It includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc.). This training will consist of 20 contact hours and 10 non-contact hours.
- Yoga Philosophy/Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers includes the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle, and ethics for yoga teachers. The philosophy portion of the training will include the reading and discussion of ancient yoga texts. Text commentaries are discussed in a group setting to distill the core yogic philosophies and their application to everyday life. Students are encouraged to explore their own connection to the teachings and examine the integration of yogic philosophy into their classes. This training will consist of 35 contact hours and 30 non-contact hours.
- Practicum includes practice teaching yoga, receiving feedback, observing others teaching, and hearing/giving feedback. This training consists of 20 contact hours.
Upon completion of the program, students receive a Certificate of Completion and can apply for registration with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher at the 200-hour level (RYT 200).
Classes start with daily meditation and strong asana practice, followed by an exploration of yoga principles: practice teaching, adjusting, teaching to multiple levels, sequencing, and guidance.
Yoga Teacher Training Schedule
Training and advancing yoga teachers year-round since 2006, Pamela Bliss is taking a sabbatical for her own personal study and practice. She will return from India in the spring after spending devoted time with her Master teacher.
Fall 2023 Yoga Teacher Training Schedule
Bi-Weekend Format: Saturdays, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM | Sundays, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM + weekly Wednesdays 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Weekend 1 – September 9 – 10, 2023
Wednesday, September 13 & 20
Weekend 2 – September 23 – 24, 2023
Wednesday, September 27 & October 4
Weekend 3 – October 7 – 8, 2023
Wednesday, October 11 & 18
Weekend 4 – October 21 – 22, 2023
Wednesday, October 25 & November 1
Weekend 5 – November 4 – 5, 2023
Wednesday, November 8 & 15
Weekend 6 – November 18 – 19, 2023
Wednesday, November 22 & 29
Weekend 7 – December 2 – 3, 2023
Wednesday, December 6
Weekend 8 – December 9 – 10, 2023 🎉 Graduation weekend 🎉
Applying for our yoga teacher training program is easy. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get started.
- Schedule an interview by contacting us at (262) 781-8102. Walk-ins are always welcome.
- Complete the Enrollment Application form by clicking here:
Qualifying applicants will receive notice of acceptance. Upon acceptance, a $500 deposit is required to reserve your spot. Deposits are applied to your tuition. Program placement is granted on a ﬁrst-come, ﬁrst-serve basis. Program enrollments are limited for a quality learning experience.
The most valuable investment you can make is an investment in you. Your education is now within reach.
Your investment of $3,400 includes ALL programming and an unlimited yoga membership for the duration of the program PLUS discounts on select lifestyle enhancement services, events, and boutique items.
Now accepting the GI Bill®
We accept the Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Program (MyCAA). The MyCAA is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of financial assistance to eligible military spouses who are pursuing a license, certification, or Associate’s degree in a portable career field and occupation. Qualifying military personnel and their spouses can apply and receive financial assistance for the full amount of tuition! Please check out the fact sheet.
YOUR wellness CAREER starts here
GI Bill® Education Benefits Accepted
Are you ready to bring the power of healing to others? Does the idea of doing what you love every day excite you? YOU have the power to make a difference in the world and we will teach you how.
Enroll in a program that is designed to facilitate personal empowerment and transformation on all levels: Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, & Spiritually. Now’s your chance to experience this for yourself. Life as a holistic entrepreneur is incredibly fulfilling. Get started on your path toward becoming your best you!
The MyCAA Scholarship program
The My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) Scholarship is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of financial assistance to eligible military spouses who are pursuing a license, certification or Associate’s degree in a portable career field and occupation.