Safety Measures, Policies & FAQ
We are fully committed to providing you with the information and resources you need to be your best you. For your health and wellbeing, we’ve implemented measures in alignment with state mandates and CDC guidelines.
- Class schedules and treatment room availabilities have been adjusted to allow for deep cleaning and disinfection between every use.
- We offer Live Stream, Virtual yoga classes. Upon registration, select “Virtual” or “In-Studio.”
- Pre-registration is required. Classes, training, and workshop sizes are limited.
- Hepa air purifiers have been installed in all classrooms and individual treatment rooms.
- Disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the studio, classrooms, treatment rooms, and restrooms.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are conveniently located throughout.
Event and workshop registration
Advance registration, with full payment, is required. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time.
We understand that life brings change. In fairness to our presenters, please note the following:
- Non-refundable credit toward a future service or event is available with notice provided up to one day prior to the event. Credit is good for one year from the date issued. No refund or credit for the day of cancellation, no show, or partial attendance.
- Everyday Bliss reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events, training, and workshops. If Everyday Bliss cancels, paid registrants will be given full refunds.