Safety Measures, Policies & FAQ
Safety Measures for the Highest Good of ALL
We are fully committed to providing you with the information and resources you need to be your best you. For your health and wellbeing, we’ve implemented mask requirements, temperature screenings, social distancing practices, deep-cleaning processes, and safety measures in alignment with state mandates and CDC guidelines.
- At this time, masks are required for all on-site services, regaurdless of vaccination status.
- Class schedules and treatment room availabilities have been adjusted to allow for deep cleaning, disinfection, and “airing out” time between every use.
- We offer Live Stream, Virtual yoga classes. Upon registration, appropriately select “Virtual” or “In-Studio.”
- Pre-registration is required. Classes, trainings, and workshops are capped for in-studio attendance to maintain 6 feet of spacing between all participants.
- Hepa air purifiers have been installed in all classrooms and individual treatment rooms.
- Disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the studio, classrooms, treatment rooms and restrooms.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are conveniently located throughout.
Event and workshop registration
Advance registration, with full payment, is required. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to start time.
We understand that life brings change. In fairness to our presenters, please note the following:
- Non-refundable credit toward a future service or event is available with notice provided up to one day prior to the event. Credit is good for one year from the date issued. No refund or credit for day of cancellation, no show, or partial attendance.
- Everyday Bliss reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events, trainings and workshops. If Everyday Bliss cancels, paid registrants will be given full refunds. Re-scheduled information will be posted on the website.