Massage Therapy School
- 12-mo program, daytime or evening classes
- Licensed instructors
- 25+ years of providing education
- Financing/tuition assistance, including GI Bill®
Everyday Bliss Massage Therapy School Overview
We believe it’s never too late, or early, to begin a professional journey with a passion for helping others. For more than 25 years, the team at Everyday Bliss has proudly taught a variety of classes, trainings & events for massage therapy licensure, which includes both hands-on clinical work + in-person classroom instruction.
- 658 hours of instruction
- Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology & Pathology
- Business, Law & Ethics
- Massage Therapy, Bodywork, Theory & Technique
- Specialty instruction also offered, such as:
- Neuromuscular therapy
- Swedish massage
- Therapeutic & Deep Tissue Massage
- Lymphatic Massage
- Chair & Sports Massage
- Daytime, 10 AM – 2 PM
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Evening, 5:30 – 9:30 PM
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
- (+) 2 Saturdays/mo (hours vary)
- Top-rated massage therapy program, State of Wisconsin EAP approved
- Locally, independently, woman-owned for 25+ years
- Dedicated, supportive staff of licensed massage therapist instructors
- Colleen, Tom, Loree, Glenda & Julia
- All massage instructors have 10+ years of experience
- Owner Pamela Bliss, dedicated to a lifetime of wellness
- Registered Nurse, yoga teacher and trainer, meditation facilitator, medium
YOUR Massage CAREER starts here
GI Bill® Education Benefits Accepted
Are you ready to bring the power of healing to others? Does the idea of doing what you love every day excite you? YOU have the power to make a difference in the world and we will teach you how.
Enroll in a program that is designed to facilitate personal empowerment and transformation on all levels: Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, & Spiritually. Now’s your chance to experience this for yourself. Life as a holistic entrepreneur is incredibly fulfilling. Get started on your path toward becoming your best you!
The MyCAA Scholarship program
The My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) Scholarship is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of financial assistance to eligible military spouses who are pursuing a license, certification or Associate’s degree in a portable career field and occupation.
Subscribe to our newsletter!