Frequently asked questions
Welcome! Here are a few tips to help make your first experience the very best.
- Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach, so it is advised not to eat for two to three hours prior or one half hour after. Also, avoid fluid intake during practice but hydrate well afterwards.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement. Dress in layers to accommodate variations in body temperature.
- We recommend bare feet during yoga class. However, you may want to bring socks to wear at the start and end of your yoga practice.
- Bags, purses, and other personal items in the lockers provided outside of the yoga studio.
- Cell phones are turned off and silence is observed while class is in session.
- The classroom floor is marked with indicatios to allow 6 feet of spacing between mats for social distancing.
- We appreciate a fragrance-free environment; thank you for avoiding scented body products.
- For your convenience, Everyday Bliss offers professional mat rental services for $3, though if you have your own mat, please bring it.
- We recommend you arrive about 10 minutes prior to the start of class. Please note that classes begin promptly and late entry to class is potentially disruptive to other students.
- Inform your yoga teacher of any health related concerns that you may have prior to class.
- We strongly recommend that all students remain in class through Savasana (meditation at the end of our yoga classes). Savasana is important for rebalancing, restoring, and resting the body.
- Our teachers and staff are here for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please inform us. We will do our best to accommodate all requests and resolve concerns quickly.